Terms and Conditions of Service
- The cost for two people, double bed will be 50€.
- The cost for one person, double bed will be 45€.
- The cost for an extra, single bed will be 10€.
- The cost for a child of 12 years or less, sharing with an adult, will be 0€ - but see above for ’extra bed’ charge.
- The cost for children of 12 years or less, NOT sharing with an adult, will be as per ’one or two in a room’, see above.
- The cost for the use of a child’s cot will be 0€.
- Prices above include the cost of continental breakfasts.
- A deposit of approximately 50% of your expected bill may be requested prior to your arrival.
- Accepted forms of payment are by cash in Euros, or Euro cheque drawn on a French bank account, or by PayPal in Euros only.
- It is possible to pay by credit card, but only through PayPal. We can send you a "request for payment" for a deposit, if requested.
- Euro cheques should be made out to "Mme C Partridge".
- If you have a UK bank account, we do, upon request, accept UK Sterling cheques for the deposit.
- The exchange rate on the date of clearance will be used to calculate your outstanding balance. We use xe.com for current exchange rates and oanda.com for historic exchange rates.
- Confirmation of the reservation is not until the cheque is cleared.
- UK Cheques should be made out to "Mrs. C Partridge".
- To send cash by post is not permitted in French law.
- Failure to make a requested deposit may, at our discretion, be construed as a rejection of the booking, leading to the potential letting of the room to another.
- We will request the balance due upon your arrival, so please have it with you.
- An invoice/receipt can be provided upon request, after payment has been made.
- Check in time is from 5PM (1700) to 7PM (1900)
- If you should arrive early and find that we are not in at that time,
you will be welcome to leave your car or bicycle on our courtyard whilst you explore Mûr.
- If you are likely to arrive after 7PM (1900) you must
tell us, otherwise we may assume that you are not coming and thus let out the room to another.
- We ask that you vacate your room and return the keys to us
before 10:30AM (1030).
- For a payment of just 10 euros you can delay your departure
until 1PM (1300).
- Arrangements may be made after check out to store your luggage for
the day, but it may be in the garage or the barn!
- If you have made a deposit, if we can relet the room for the dates concerned, we refund as follows ...
- For PayPal - refund by PayPal to PayPal account.
- For Credit Card through PayPal - refund by cheque (in euros) to be processed at your own expense.
- For cheques - refund by cheque (in euros) to be processed at your own expense.
- We make an administrative charge of 30% for all refunds.
- All monies received are non-refundable upon failure to arrive.
- In order to protect yourself against losses due to non-arrival, we strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, it is best to inform us in advance so that we may stock up appropriately.
- The standard breakfast served is a continental breakfast.
- Breakfast is served at the time of your choice between 7AM (0700) and 9AM (0900).
- It is possible to arrange an earlier (or later) breakfast at any time, but we need to be forewarned.
- Packed Lunch consists of demi-baguette or sliced bread sandwich with fruit and bottled water or juice. The cost is 7€
- Packed lunch must be ordered in good time so that we can get in fresh ingredients.
SERVICING THE ROOM
- During your stay, room servicing will normally occur in the morning. If you have not vacated the room before 11AM (1100), full servicing will be deferred until the following day.
- During your stay, if you do not require a room service, please leave your breakfast tray outside your door.
DURING YOUR STAY
- If you experience any problems during your stay, we would greatly appreciate it if you would express your concerns to us before you leave - it may be a problem that we can fix immediately, or at least give advice or information. Remember that we, like you, want your stay to be as pleasant as possible.