Terms and Conditions of Service
- A non-refundable deposit of approximately 50% of your expected bill may be requested prior to your arrival.
- Accepted forms of payment are by cash in Euros, or Euro cheque drawn on a French bank account, or by PayPal in Euros only.
- It is possible to pay by credit card, but only through PayPal. We can send you a "request for payment" if requested.
- Euro cheques should be made out to "M et Mme Partridge".
- If you have a UK bank account, we do, upon request, accept UK Sterling cheques for the deposit.
- The exchange rate on the date of clearance will be used to calculate your outstanding balance. We use xe.com for current exchange rates and oanda.com for historic exchange rates.
- Confirmation of the reservation is not until the cheque is cleared.
- UK Cheques should be made out to "Mr. & Mrs. Partridge".
- To send cash by post is not permitted in French law.
- Failure to make a requested deposit may, at our discretion, be construed as a rejection of the booking, leading to the potential letting of the room to another.
- We will request the balance due upon your arrival, so please have it with you.
- An invoice/receipt can be provided upon request, after payment has been made.
- Check in time is from 5PM (1700) to 7PM (1900)
- If you should find that we are not in at the precise time that you arrive,
you will be welcome to leave your car(s) on our courtyard whilst you explore Mûr.
- If you are likely to arrive after 7PM (1900) you must
tell us, otherwise we may assume that you are not coming and thus let out the room to another.
- We ask that you vacate your room and return the keys to us
before 11AM (1100).
- For a payment of just 10 euros you can delay your departure
until 2PM (1400).
- Arrangements may be made after check out to store your luggage for
the day, but it may be in the garage or the barn!
- If you have made a deposit and you notify us sixty (60) or more days before your due arrival date that
you are not coming, we refund as follows ...
- For PayPal - refund by PayPal to PayPal account.
- For Credit Card through PayPal - refund by cheque (in euros) to be processed at your own expense.
- For cheques - refund by cheque (in euros) to be processed at your own expense.
- We make an administrative charge of 30% for all refunds.
- All monies received are non-refundable upon failure to arrive.
- In order to protect yourself against losses due to non-arrival, we strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, it is best to inform us in advance so that we may stock up appropriately.
- The standard breakfast served is a continental breakfast.
- Breakfast is served at the time of your choice between 7AM (0700) and 9AM (0900).
- It is possible to arrange an earlier (or later) breakfast at any time, but we need to be forewarned.
- Packed Lunch consists of demi-baguette or sliced bread sandwich with fruit and bottled water or juice.
- Packed lunch must be ordered in good time so that we can get in fresh ingredients.
SERVICING THE ROOM
- During your stay, room servicing will normally occur in the morning. If you have not vacated the room before 11AM (1100), full servicing will be deferred until the following day.
- During your stay, if you do not require a room service, please leave your breakfast tray outside your door.
DURING YOUR STAY
- If you experience any problems during your stay, we would greatly appreciate it if you would express your concerns to us - it may be a problem that we can fix before you leave, or at least give advice or information. Remember that we, like you, want your stay to be as pleasant as possible.