Terms and Conditions of Service
22nd April 2012
- Accepted forms of payment are by Euro cheque drawn on a
French bank account, or by MoneyBookers or PayPal in Euros only. MoneyBookers and PayPal will process a credit card whereas we cannot.
- A non-refundable deposit of approximately 50% of your expected
bill may be requested prior to your arrival.
- If you have a UK bank account a
Sterling cheque may be acceptable for the deposit.
- Your cheque will be cleared at the bank before
your booking can be confirmed.
- The exchange rate on the day of
clearance will be used to calculate the balance still outstanding. We use XE.COM
for immediate currency conversion and OANDA.COM for historical exchange rates.
- Cheques should be made out
to "Mr. & Mrs. Partridge".
- Failure to make a requested deposit may, at our discretion, be
construed as a rejection of the booking, leading to the potential letting of the room to another.
- We will request the balance due upon your arrival, so please have
it with you.
- An invoice/receipt can be provided upon request, after payment has been made.
- Check in time is usually from 4PM (1600).
- Check in time on school days, is from 3PM (1500) to 4:15PM
(1615) and 5PM (1700) to 6PM (1800).
- If you should find that we are not in at the precise time that you arrive,
you will be welcome to leave your car(s) on our courtyard and explore Mûr.
- If you are likely to arrive after 6PM (1800) you must
- We ask that you vacate your room and return the keys to us
before 11AM (1100).
- For a payment of just 10 euros you can delay your departure
until 2PM (1400).
- Arrangements may be made after check out to store your luggage for
the day, but it may be in the garage or the barn!
- If you have made a deposit and you notify us sixty (60) or more days before your due arrival date that
you are not coming, we refund as follows ...
- For MoneyBookers - refund by MoneyBookers to MoneyBookers account.
- For PayPal - refund by PayPal to PayPal account.
- For Credit Card through MoneyBookers or PayPal - refund by cheque (in euros) to be processed at your own expense.
- For cheques - refund by cheque to be processed at your own expense.
- We make an administrative charge of 30% for all refunds.
- All monies received are non-refundable upon failure to arrive.
- In order to protect yourself against losses due to non-arrival, we strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance.
- Except for the standard continental breakfast, all meals (fry-up breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal) must be ordered in good time so that we can get in fresh ingredients.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, it is best to inform us in advance so that we may stock up appropriately.
- The standard breakfast served is a continental breakfast.
- Breakfast is served at the time of your choice between 7AM (0700) and 9AM (0900).
- It is possible to arrange an earlier (or later) breakfast at any time, but we need to be forewarned.
- Packed Lunch consists of demi-baguette or sliced bread sandwich with fruit and bottled water or juice.
- The evening meal is usually served between 6PM (1800) and 8PM (2000). Children under 8 years old eat free.
- Evening meals include a bottle of wine for 2 and a drink such as coffee or tea (water or fruit juice for kids).
Full Evening Meal - 20€
- Main course
Regular Evening Meal - 12€
- Main course and one of ...
SERVICING THE ROOM
- During your stay, room servicing will normally occur in the morning. If you have not vacated the room before 11AM (1100), full servicing will be deferred until the following day.
- During your stay, if you do not require a room service, please leave your breakfast tray outside your door.
DURING YOUR STAY
- If you experience any problems during your stay, we would greatly appreciate it if you would express your concerns to us - it may be a problem that we can fix before you leave, or at least give advice or information. Remember that we, like you, want your stay to be as pleasant as possible.